This week I have a special treat for you! A guest blogger!! I asked my friend Stephanie from the Etsy Shop Sweet Tangerine Studio to put together her list of “10 Things That Make You Happy” and she was happy to oblige! So without further adieu, here is Stephanie’s 10 Things…
1. Candles: Any kind really….but I really love Black & White Co’s fragrant candles. They smell delicious, and have so many great scents to choose from, it is hard to pick a favorite! They also are packaged in a sweet little box, making them perfect to give as a gift for a friend, or for yourself! www.blackandwhiteco.com
2. Fiestaware: I love all the bright colors! My mom started this collection for me, and gives me one or two new pieces each year. It is such great quality…and looks so fun at a dinner party.
3. Stripes: I am a total sucker for anything with stripes!
4. Old Navy Flip Flops: I live in these in the summertime. They are super comfortable, and come in a variety of fun colors. Not too mention they are extremely affordable! 2 for $5.00….can’t beat that!!
5. Burts Bees Apricot Baby Oil: This smells so fabulous, and makes your skin baby soft! I love using this after my shower. This all natural oil is a must have in my book!
6. My Hobo International Rachel Tri-Fold Frame Wallet: I think this is the best wallet ever. I have one in an Olive color, and I get so many compliments whenever I pull it out of my bag. It is made out of a soft leather, and has so many great compartments for all your bills, checks, credit cards, etc. Super fashionable, but very functional as well!
7. My Down Comforter: I have to sleep with it every night…even in the summertime. It is just so cozy and comfy!
8. My sewing machine by Janome: I received this as a college graduation gift, and have used it constantly ever since. I love to sew and create new designs…especially handbags, cosmetic bags, and pillows. Check out my new shop on Etsy…..sweettangerinestudio.etsy.com
9. Via Motif Woven Accessories: I love the Pandan Tray with Palmwood Handles….such a great accessory. It is a perfect tray to serve guests, or just used as a tabletop accessory. These items are well-made, and have a great woven texture. My favorite is the Java color. I love these items so much, I also have the rectangular placemats, and many of their woven bathroom accessories!
10. Flower artwork from Guildmaster/Decorize: This was given to me as a gift, and I absolutely adore it! It adds such a great punch of color to my home, and is such a great statement piece.
Thanks, Stephanie!!! What do you think of Stephanie’s things that make her happy?